One Love Plant Love


I'm hearing the word "paraben" a lot, namely that paraben-free products are supposed to be better for you and the environment. Parabens are chemicals used to preserve cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. I want to preserve my looks, but at what cost. Before I freak and replace every cream and oil I've grown accustomed to, I figure starting with a little something like lip color is a start. PlantLove™ Botanical Lipstick is free of parabens, as well as -- here we go:

- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Synthetic Dye
- Petro-Chemicals and
- Phthalates

And all I wanted was a new lipstick, right? If I don't know or can barely pronounce most of what I put on my body, I'm not going to lie. It makes me a bit paranoid.

PlantLove is environmentally friendly and contains no mineral oils or petroleums (I didn't think those were so bad). It comes in compostable plastic, 100% plant-derived packaging. Also, CARGO is donating $2 from the sale of every shade to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. These luscious little tubes pack a pretty punch, don't they?

 

0 comments: